Would Anyone Want My mid-60's Toilet, LOL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Treeman

Reaction score
Before I destroy my old circa 1965 Kohler (I think) toilet, is there any chance someone might want it? For any reason: "Rare part" to replace on another similar model? A display model in some museum type setting? It would look perfect in the Henry Ford Texaco station, LOL. It's hard to part with an old friend that has accommodated people from around the world.
ca47104e-facf-41eb-81be-4263d3df824b.JPG

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I do not know any reason someone would want it, unless it had some unique feature that would make it attractive to someone. Such as the yellow and brown, octagonal bowl toilet with modified pyramid tank, (try to find parts or a seat for that), I encountered last year.

Stuff

Reaction score
Local construction re-sale places usually have lots of old fixtures so they may take it. I see funky toilets there all the time.

Popular in some areas is to turn it into an outdoor planter.

GTOwagon

Reaction score
The crushed porceline is fine for the sub base under my extended gravel parking area, covered in crushed stone and stone dust of course. Just wear eye protection when attacking it and smashingly it into a million pieces. Remember that the more material you have under there that drains, the better so 200 of them avocado green toilets is better. Waste not, want not.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks