where to find repair kit?

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by sabotage, Jul 5, 2006.

  1. sabotage

    sabotage New Member

    Jul 5, 2006
    i have a wilkins 720a water pressure regulator, and somehow the cap cracked. the repair kits i have found include the o-rings etc but not the cap. here is a link to what i am talking about.

    wilkins repair kit

    i basically need parts 1-9. are there any other sources for me to repair it, or will i just have to replace the entire regulator?

    any help is appreciated
  2. jimbo

    jimbo Plumber

    Aug 31, 2004
    San Diego, CA
    I would click on the "contact us" link. Wilkins may provide it to you directly.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. AspireMart

    AspireMart New Member

    Dec 16, 2008
    720A kit with black plastic top

    Our Wilkins 720A repair kit includes the black plastic top (canopy) and the brass bonnet. Visit the following URL to buy this kit for $49.85 includes Free UPS ground shipping.


    For over 20 years we have provided expert Wilkins customer service. Please feel free to call us at 1-888-749-5600 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PST

    Hope this helps.

    Best regards,

    Tim Wallace
    Div. of AspireMart LLC
Similar Threads: where find
Forum Title Date
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum Finding where our leak is. Aug 20, 2006
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum Where should I mount rain indicator? Jan 15, 2016
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum Two problems - controller leaking, underground pvc broken somewhere Apr 20, 2012
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum Winterize Sprinkler, where to hook up Air Compressor? Oct 28, 2009
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum New owner of home - where are the system lines?? Jun 22, 2008

Share This Page