Where to buy "red ring" flange repair?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Amoreena, Jan 28, 2006.

  1. Amoreena

    Amoreena New Member

    Dec 8, 2004
    This picture that Terry posted seems to be just what I need to repair my broken toilet flange. I've looked online and at local stores, but no luck yet. Can any of you help with an online source? Thanks!

    Attached Files:

  2. Dunbar Plumbing

    Dunbar Plumbing Master Plumber

    Apr 18, 2005
    Service Plumber, Outdoor Temperature Relief Owner
    Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
    A red ring repair, Most hardware stores carry them.

    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2016
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. bnbhoha

    bnbhoha New Member

    Jul 9, 2005
    My home depot sells a black one like that for $7-$8. I bought one last month; it was hanging on a hook, so you might want to ask.

    I couldn't find it on HD website. Here it is on lowes website:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2016
Similar Threads: Where ring
Forum Title Date
Toilet Forum discussions Drip from fill valve where refill tube meets and rusted bolts. Jul 6, 2017
Toilet Forum discussions Toilet help - leak where tank meets bowl when flushed Jun 25, 2017
Toilet Forum discussions Where is my toilet leak? Jun 21, 2017
Toilet Forum discussions Where to buy European Toilet Seat - ELKINSON Sep 15, 2016
Toilet Forum discussions Where to buy toilet flush stoppers Jan 12, 2016

Share This Page