Where to buy a good slot (not mesh) sand point.

Users who are viewing this thread

stormlight

Reaction score
I live in a urban area that doesn't have access to stores with well points or have drilling companies near by.

The only well points im finding are the mesh kind. Does anyone have a place they know of where I can buy a slotted 1.25 or 2 inch sandpoint?

Thanks for any recommendations.

Last edited by a moderator:

stormlight

Reaction score
https://www.menards.com/main/plumbi...-pvc-well-point/bbp125-03/p-1444426152160.htm is PVC, and you probably want steel

https://ordering.fwwebb.com/ProductInfo/Campbell_WELL_POINT.pdf. Also Zoro has them.[/QUOT

This is exactly my problem. I can find pvc slot. I can’t find any steel slotted. When ever you see steel it’s mesh. Like the second one you pasted or any at amazon or the big box stores and amazon.

Is there a steel slotted one with no mesh?

I think Johnson sells steel slots but no one will sell to me as I’m residential.

stormlight

Reaction score
This is exactly my problem. I can find pvc slot but I can’t find any steel slotted. When ever you see steel it’s mesh. Like the second one you pasted

Is there a steel slotted one with no mesh?

I think Johnson sells steel slots but no one will sell to me as I’m residential.

Last edited by a moderator:

stormlight

Reaction score
Yes, so close. I’m looking for that but instead of a .010 I’m looking for a .008 slot size and preferably a 1.25.

I wonder if the .008 size is why it’s so hard to get a hold off.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks