Where can i buy 10" rough in toilet?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Loka, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Loka

Loka New Member

Hey falks.. we have a very small guests bathroom in our house with an ancient toilet that is always always clogged eventhough we use handheld water sprayer and don't use toilet paper.. I need to buy a 10"rough in round power flush toilet..i can't find these soecs online.. any recommendations? Thanks so much for your prompt responses..

2. Reach4

Reach4 Well-Known Member

Loka likes this.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Loka likes this.
  4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    What if your rough measurement from the wall? Measuring from the center of the bolt caps to the wall above the floor mold is what you're looking at.
    Installing a 10" rough on a standard 12" rough doesn't give you any more room. All that would do is give more space behind the tank.

5. Loka

Loka New Member

6. Loka

Loka New Member

Hi, here's a picture of the wall to balt cap measurement .. i hired a plumber last month and he told me its a 10" rough toilet and recommended that i get a power flush one.. i just can't find these specs online.. thanks in advance for your help!

Attached Files:

7. Reach4

Reach4 Well-Known Member

I think most others would suggest a good gravity flush toilet for normal circumstances.

8. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    I would pick up a CST743S TOTO Drake which will install at 11" from the wall.
    You measured from the floor base there, so it does look like you have 11" where the tank would sit.
    Unless you have unusually large stools I don't see whey you would go with a pressure assist bowl.

The S tank is 1.6 G{F
    The E tank is 1.28 GPF

[​IMG]

If you really want a 10" rough toilet then
    CST744SF.10 is one, but it's elongated.
    American Standard makes their Cadet line with a 10" tank.
    https://www.americanstandard-us.com...3-round-front-10-rough-in-16-gpf-toilet-24286

Also the new Drake in 10" with 2.5" trapway.

[​IMG]

CST746CEFMG.10
    Universal height, dual flush, 10" rough.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    Reach4 likes this.