Water Results Back--What do you Suggest?

Users who are viewing this thread

NCGC

Reaction score
We received our water test back from National Testing Laboratories and would like your opinions as to how to procede. This is a new construction house and a new well, we plan to stay here for many years.

We notice a very slight metallic taste, it bothers one of my sons more than the rest of us.

If you have a chance, please take a look at the results and let me know what you think as far treatment options.

Attachments

• Water Test2.pdf
    147.1 KB · Views: 135

Reach4

Reaction score
We notice a very slight metallic taste, it bothers one of my sons more than the rest of us.
You could get a reverse osmosis unit for under the sink, or get that son some flavor drops, such as Mio. The RO would take out the iron and manganese that your son may be tasting. RO is also nice for the final rinse when cleaning glass etc. Do not run RO water through metal normally.

If you add any plumbing stuff, I would opt for plastic rather than metal stuff. Was there another page with corrosivity numbers?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks