Water Results Back--What do you Suggest?

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, Questions and Answers' started by NCGC, Jun 10, 2021 at 8:12 PM.

1. NCGC

NCGC New Member

We received our water test back from National Testing Laboratories and would like your opinions as to how to procede. This is a new construction house and a new well, we plan to stay here for many years.

We notice a very slight metallic taste, it bothers one of my sons more than the rest of us.

If you have a chance, please take a look at the results and let me know what you think as far treatment options.

Attached Files:

2. Reach4

Reach4 Well-Known Member

You could get a reverse osmosis unit for under the sink, or get that son some flavor drops, such as Mio. The RO would take out the iron and manganese that your son may be tasting. RO is also nice for the final rinse when cleaning glass etc. Do not run RO water through metal normally.

If you add any plumbing stuff, I would opt for plastic rather than metal stuff. Was there another page with corrosivity numbers?

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement