Water leaking but nothing on the meter

Users who are viewing this thread

Ssk1287

Reaction score
From past few days there seem to be thin stream of water flowing from my slightly elevated front yard towards my garage and then accumulating in front of the garage. My original thought was that there is a water leak in the main pipe from the meter to the house. So I turned off all the water usage in my house and checked the leak indicator on the meter but it did not move. I also checked the meter reading in the morning while leaving for work and again in the evening after coming home and it did not change. Very confused on what might be causing the leak. Any suggestions?

Reach4

Reaction score
A leak before the meter comes to mind.

Reach4

Reaction score
Is that still my responsibility or I should call the city for that?
I don't know if you would bear any costs. I would ask the city. I suspect they will be helpful.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks