Vespin or VespinII

Users who are viewing this thread

Voere

Reaction score
I'm going to purchase a Vespin or Vespin II. I have a question about the minimum distance for the water connection. I measured the setup I have. I have about 6 1/4 inches from the center of the flange (toilet) to hook up the water. And I'm about 13 inches off the wall to the center of the flange(toilet). I'm thinking with a Dahl angle valve I can hook it up without issues.

Now for my question is the VespinII narrower in the width than the Vesin? According to TOTO's site the spec looks the same. I read on the forum you can get away with 5 1/2 inches on the VespinII However I do not find the minimum measurements for the Vespin water hook up.

Thanks in Advance
V

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The CST764SG would need either 7" to center for the shutoff, or using the TOTO Dahl valve

The Vespin II is narrower at the back, so it's more like 6"

Voere

Reaction score
Terry
Thank You for sharing your knowledge and taking the time to answer my questions.
Thanks
V

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks