Ultramax question

Users who are viewing this thread

Snoot Chute

Reaction score
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing the 1.6gpf elongated ADA height Toto Ultramax (the regular one not the II), but I would like to know if the bottom of the toilet seat bolts and fill valve are reachable from the side of the toilet in case I ever need to change them? This is probably a stupid question because from the photos of the toilet it appears that it is all accessible and not skirted, but I can't see it in a store where I am and don't want to be stuck with a toilet that I can't change the seat or fill valve easily myself. I've seen the Ultimate in store which does have the bolts and fill valve accessible, and from the Toto spec sheets seems to be very similar to the Ultramax, but like I said, I just want to be sure.

Also, this forum has been very helpful already so thank you!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
All of that is easily accessible. The II series is also accessible. The original skirted Carlyle used the seat toggles,but that was changed with the II series.
Of course all of the Drake and original Ultramax has always been.

Snoot Chute

Reaction score
All of that is easily accessible. The II series is also accessible. The original skirted Carlyle used the seat toggles,but that was changed with the II series.
Of course all of the Drake and original Ultramax has always been.

Thank you so much for quick and clear response Mr. Love!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks