trying to match tub and shower to sink faucets

Users who are viewing this thread

Margi

Reaction score
We are remodeling our master bathroom. We have bought 2 vessel sinks, we already have an oval soaking tub (keeping it), and a separate shower stall. I am having an incredibly hard time with the faucets! I need matching vessel faucets (vessel rim is 6" above the countertop), roman tub filler with diverter and handspray, and basic shower head set (preferably with temp and volume control). The frustration is finding a company that makes all of these things in the same suite to match! Also, I'm not looking for something ultra-modern (transitional or traditional is best). Also, I don't know squat about various manufacturers' reputations. What brand is best to look for? How bad does it look to mix and match suites within a manufacturer? I keep finding vessel faucets that have NO matching pieces......(frustrated scream here). Any help appreciated -- you guys were really on target about the Toto toilets we bought a few months ago.:confused:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucets

If the vessel sink faucets do not have matching trim for the other fixtures, avoid them because they are probably some offshoot line that will be abandoned someday. The good manufacturers, and there are too many to name them all, make a full line of faucets.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks