Trying to indentify roman tub rough in valves

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Fkhuk, Oct 6, 2013.

  1. Fkhuk

    Fkhuk New Member

    Oct 6, 2013
    Wilmington, NC
    I have been doing some upgrades to a house I recently inhereted, and havent had any real issues with outdated parts up until now. With this being a roman style tub with the actual rough in behind a tile wall that I have no intention of cutting into to gain access (doing simple upgrades to put the house up for sale) I am just looking to find out what companies of trim I can use, or if there is some sort of adapter to use other companies. From what I have found in my research, I am leaning towards this being a Kohler set up. The house was my dads and he was in the plumbing business so I know that it is going to be a well known and reputable company, and not a one off, out of business brand. Here are a few photos to help you identify.

    Attached Files:

Similar Threads: Trying indentify
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Trying to replace shower head without pipe! Dec 12, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help trying to replace leaking O-ring in Moen Traditional kitchen faucet Dec 13, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Trying to remove Oatey Casper's SBCCI ES drain cover Sep 25, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Trying to identify shower Oct 30, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Trying to figure out Brand on shower valve Jan 20, 2014

Share This Page