Toto Toilet specs consolidated spreadsheet

Users who are viewing this thread

wot2000

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I just discovered the wonders of Terry's web site and Toto toilets last month. I'll probably be installing my Soiree today, and have a Gwyneth on order :)

I was rather overwhelmed with all the specs on Totos, and had a difficult time making a purchase decision. I couldn't find any one reference with all the specs consolidated. For example, I required a 10" rough in, wanted CEFIONTECT and universal height, and cyclone flush would be nice. What are the options? Difficult to find -- that's what.

So I ended up creating a spread sheet with all the specs I could find here and Toto's site. I'm going to try to upload it here, so others may benefit. Not sure if I'll be able to... if not, Terry -- would you be interested in posting if I email it directly to you?

wot2000

Reaction score
Think this will let me attach...

Seems to reject XLS files (size or type) but is allowing a ZIPed version.

Attachments

• All_Toto_specs.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 852

wot2000

Reaction score
I dont know about the 'Terry's ranking' column though.
It's based on his "consumer toilet reports" page. I think they're intended to be listed in descending order from best to no-so-great, so I started at 1 and continued.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks