Toto Soiree colors

Users who are viewing this thread

Slamdunk

Reaction score
Hello, I am about to order a toto soiree toilet and I am looking for "plain old white" to match existing fixtures. The colors available are cotton white and colonial white. It is hard to tell the difference on a computer screen. Can anyone help me with this?

Reach4

Reaction score
Cotton (color 1) is whiter. That is the common Toto color. The others are less common.

Toto Cotton = Kohler White
Toto Colonial White = American Standard White
Toto Sedona Beige = American Standard Linen/Kohler Biscuit
Toto Bone = American Standard Bone/Kohler Almond

Last edited by a moderator:

homefix

Reaction score
Appreciate the link
I would NOT recommend buying Toto Soiree. I've been in major back-and-forth with them over a Soiree sink that was to be at my home in December (order placed in October), then January...then cancelled. They are discontinuing Soiree - a minor fact they are now being pressed to disclose, so if you have any issues or need any replacement parts, good luck. The toilet (I got Colonial White) arrived cracked. Customer service has been awful. I've been waiting on the replacement, which was to be here three days ago and now pushed back to January 26. Still no matching sink, no toilet, and no solution. Go with another brand - any other brand! Good luck.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks