Toto promenade II supply location

Users who are viewing this thread

dhuston

Reaction score
Looking at replacing my toilet with this model. Spec sheet says 5in height and 6 in from centerline of toilet. Looks like my supply is around 5 to 4 1/2 inches from centerline. Any idea if this will cause a problem with this model toilet? This is the first time I will be changing out a toilet and trying make sure I am not going to run into any problems before I buy this pricey of toilet. Thank you for any help.

flynn37

Reaction score
Terry, I don't know about installing toilets or what the above info means, all I know is that the plumber I had the other day said my water supply wouldn't work with just any toilet. Attaching pics below of what I have now. Do you think I'll be able to use the Toto Promenade II one-piece in this case?

IMG_8394.jpg
IMG_8395.jpg
IMG_8396.jpg

This picture is taken from the top looking down. Zero end of tape is approximately at center of toilet, so pipe is about 4" from center.
IMG_8397.jpg
IMG_8398.jpg

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
ms814-photo.jpg

I don't see a problem installing this with your shutoff location.
You can cut back the copper and install a new compression stop closer to the wall.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks