Toilet Trouble Challenge. It's now a game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Toilet Trouble Challenge the game.

https://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/toilet-trouble-game:B06CC032-5056-9047-F563-B04A09872EB9

Which flush will cause the gush? Share some hilarious and suspense-filled moments as players take turns spinning the toilet paper roll, flushing the toilet handle, and hoping they don't get sprayed with water! The number that turns up on the paper roll spinner dictates how many times each player must flush. Players are safe if they hear the flushing sound, but no water is sprayed. Who knows which flush will be the one that sprays water, eliminating that player? Continue taking turns spinning the roll and flushing until one player has not been sprayed. That player wins the game!
lol4.gif

Last edited:

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
I saw it on the shelf at Wal-Mart this past Sunday. It said try me so I flushed it a time or two.

toilet-trouble-game.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks