• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburg Steelers play in Super Bowl XLV this year. It will be the 45th Super Bowl played. The game will be played February 6, 2011 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington Texas which is located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Kick off time is 5:25 EST
Who do you thing is going to win and why?
Links, pictures, videos, anything you can come with.

The Green Bay Packers finished the season with a 10-6 record. Aaron Rodgers is their quarterback.
The Pittsburgh Steelers will be making their 8th appearance in the Super Bowl, to match the Dallas Cowboys' record for number of appearance. Ben Roethlisberger for the Steelers quarterback.

The odds?

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Steelers win. How are they going to contain Big Ben?
I'll stay with my Packers pick, but I might wind up looking silly after the game.
Poll closes in a bit.

Final
Green Bay Packers 31
Pittsburgh Steelers 25

Green Bay was leading by six, when Pittsburg had the ball for one more drive.
You had to watch this game the entire time. I should say, you "wanted" to watch this game the entire time.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks