Steam Generator supply

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Rossn, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Rossn

Rossn Member

I discovered that the original installer used the below stop valve-pex compression setup, which I am not fond of (not sure it is to code or conventional) and the stop valve is corroding and needing to be relocated, anyhow. Not to mention, the mfg calls for 3/8 copper supply , and the current supply is 1/4" pex.

upload_2021-3-27_7-59-49.png

I am using copper press on my project, and was planning on using the below setup. Does anyone see any code or convention issues with this approach?

steam_generator_supply.jpg

2. Jeff H Young

Jeff H Young In the Trades

that's fine . bunch of different ways but that's certainly durable

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement