Square D Pressure Switch Replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

SDimond

Reaction score
Currently have 9013FSG2 and need to replace it. Contacts are burned out. I am having problems finding this exact switch so I am looking for another option. My current switch only has two wires connected. Looking down with adj screws at top, white is connected to third from L and black is connected to forth from L. (see attached photo) Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2111.JPG
    IMG_2111.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 1,867

Reach4

Reaction score
You don't need "exact". Most of these are compatible.

If you wire up the other set of contacts in parallel, with a couple of wire jumpers as illustrated, your contacts may last longer. In fact, if you do that now with your existing switch, you probably have considerable life remaining.

Alternatively, just move the two wires you have to the left side of the old switch.

img_1.jpg

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Reach has some good ideas. After you get it fixed figure out how to stop the pump from cycling because a burned pressure switch is just the first sign of too much cycling. The next thing to go is the pump/motor.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks