Spotless resin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sdsvtdriver

Reaction score
Not exactly softener related but I couldn't find any other appropriate forum here.

I have a mobile spotless system that I bought years ago from Costco.com for washing cars and power washing house windows. They have since discontinued the resin from their website (and the system) and the only option is buying it from the company itself which is expensive. Any suggestions online where I can source the resin? The bags state it is a "Mixed Ion Exchange Resin" if that's any indication of what I need. Internet search reveals a lot of options and I am unsure which is appropriate.

Thanks in advance!

Old

Reaction score
You need Deionization Resin (DI). A quick Google search brings up lots of places to purchase. Can't recommend anyone specific, never bought online before.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
as I stated earlier,please contact me. I supply dozens of dealers. DI resin varies greatly in quality/price/etc.

A BB 20 " is approximately 1/6 of a ft3. A ft3 of resin is about 50# It is best bought in ft3 bags.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks