Sink drain advice needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Master Plumber 101

In the Trades
Reaction score
Deadwood, I'm not disputing heating pvc every time you want to make an offset, your clearly taking thing's out of context. I know there is alot of plumber's who do this. When you have pvc stubbing thru concrete and it is a bit out of plumb because some mason or someone else bumps the pipe you carefully heat the pipe and make it plumb, if it is severely out of wack you can try to use fittings to bring it plumb. You obviously have not done alot of new construction.

So Kiss my gdpit_com_24745591_467.gif!!!

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I and my crew pretty much do nothing but new construction and most of it commercial at that. I have never in 36 years heated and bent PVC pipe. A 22 and a street 22 will straighten it up just fine.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Bare it!
All 5'11" of it!

Masterplumber101.jpg

Anytime you want to learn about plumbing we'll talk...
Whether its the finer points of your state code....
Or, how not to be a Hacker Plumber...
Just remember...
Redwood has the knowledge to share with you!

Now why don't you go organize a shop somwhere...

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick88

Plumber
Reaction score

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Oh sorry about the misused terminology.... My appologies to Bill Gates and Paul Allen...

I recognize Hack Plumber...
He 's the type that walks into a bar and insults the biggest guy in the place...
Trying to cause a fight...
Finally the big guy pops him breaking his nose and blacking both eyes in one punch...
After a while he wakes up on the curb outside the bar and goes back in looking for the guy that popped him to get even...

This time he wakes up in jail the next morning...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks