Shower head & Sink fixture recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

smallspace

Reaction score
We're removing our tub and converting to shower-only. Does anyone have recommendations on a good shower system? There seem to be a ton and they all look the same. Have considered: Moen 90 degree collection and Hansgrohe 31775001. Any thoughts on these or suggestions for others? Budget <$1000. Look: zen, simple, modern. The shower space is small (size of a bathtub). Don't want anything plastic-y.

Want:
  • fixed shower head (rain or wall, but like a med-large surface spray)
  • handheld shower (to clean)
  • water temp control (would rather not wait for temp to go from cold to hot every time)
  • jet sprays are bonus, but not required for us.

Also looking for a new sink fixture for our new Duravit XL 6404 vanity & Vero 04546 sink, so any recommendations there would be great too. Thanks!

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I put in a 1700 series valve for my mother in May...works great. As opposed to the 'packages' the big-box stores sell, in a plumbing supply house you often buy the rough-in valve separately from the trim. As long as you get trim made for the valve, it all works out. They use the same 'guts' with many different trim.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks