Search for cataract surgery clinic

Users who are viewing this thread

Emily289

Reaction score
Hii all
I need cataract surgery. I'm not able to read things without the help of glasses. I spent at least 10 hours per day sitting in front of a computer screen. So the continuous usage of glasses makes me irritating. I have made a pre-operative meeting with my family doctor. He suggested consulting a cataract surgeon as my eyes have become more faded. Now I'm in search of a cataract surgery clinic to avoid using glasses after surgery. I found one of them over the internet while seeking through their customer's reviews. Can anyone suggest some other well-known clinics that you have a fair experience?
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Perhaps not so relevant since I am in the usa, but, I have recently had both lenses replaces a few months ago.
My "eye doctor" is the same person who did the procedures.
I had to pay out of pocket for "premium" lenses, as my insurance, Medicare only paid for single focal length type lenses.
With multifocal premium lenses, I now have packed all my glasses away. I can read, use computer, watch tv across room and see distance w/o glasses. It is amazing. Both lenses are multifocal.
I chose the Symfony lens implants and am beyond delighted. I am 68 and mostly had cataracts and presbyopia.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks