samsung dishwashers

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by tgl, Jan 22, 2015.

1. tgl

tgl New Member

anyone have any exp. with these? a fuse in the machine blew, mid-cycle, which I replaced. Now the sump kicks on briefly as if trying to pump out water during rinse cycle, but then shuts off; it will kick on and off repeatedly, while the timer on the rinse cycle pauses/slows down as well. I finally had to shut it off, and a lot of standing water in the bottom. The drain hose doesn't appear to be crimped, so do I need a new sump pump? or could something be messed up in the control panel?

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Plumber
    SOMETHING caused the fuse to blow, and that may be what is causing the problems. There could be any one of several problems and would have to be there to test them, but then, once I knew it was a DW problem, I would have told you to call an appliance repair company, because plumbers do not repair DWs.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement