Replacement hook for linear drain?

Users who are viewing this thread

wkearney99

Reaction score
I've got a linear floor drain in the master shower. A Schluter, iirc. It's tiled. It has the strainer basket and it falls to me to clean it now and then. The trouble is the original hook is nowhere to be found. If my finger is dry I can usually get enough grip to lift it out of there. But, more often than not, I'm already wet and have noticed the drain not flowing properly.

I also keep a sponge on a suction-cup holder (glass shower wall). It has holes in it that would lend themselves perfectly for dropping the key through for storage.

I'd like to find something that's going to last, not get lost and not end up being cheap metal that corrodes and makes more work for me cleaning up rust stains.

I've searched and not found the right keywords for it. I just want to buy a couple of extra keys/hooks.

Oh sure, lots of drains already COME WITH one, but where I just get the danged things alone?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks