Replacement Culligan Circuit Board

Users who are viewing this thread

Steve Soldo

Reaction score
Have a Culligan Silver Series softener for 20 years. . As expected, I have replaced parts here and there.

Problem I have now is that the Circuit Board has failed, Part Number is 01-0130-94

Question: Does anyone know if this is available anymore ? If not, is there a replacement.

Note: I don't want to put a lot of money into this system. If the part is not made anymore, and there is no replacement, I will just purchase a new unit ( from another vendor).

Reach4

Reaction score
You saw https://www.culliganwater.com/media...f/household_and_commercial_circuit_boards.pdf ?
Looks as if you should be looking for part 01-0141-74, not that that will make things easier for you.

If city water, you probably would be looking to replace the resin too after 20 years. So a new softener with Fleck 5600SXT controller would get you new resin. If city water, get 10% crosslinked resin. When I got my softener I went to 10% with a well, when 8% might have been as good or better.

Steve Soldo

Reaction score
I appreciate your reply. Yes I am referring to the document that you reference above.

This is what my broken circuit board looks like:

upload_2021-9-6_11-38-48.png

Here is the page you refer to:

upload_2021-9-6_11-39-55.png

My softener has the "Mark 100 Control", so the part number is 01-0130-94. As you know, is not so easy to get parts for these softeners. When specifically asking for this part number, I was sent 01-0186-84 which is not right circuit board.

I am trying to see if the part I need is still available, 01-0130-94.

Yes, I have changed the resin.

Bannerman

Reaction score
There is the reason why proprietary brands such as that and 'K' are typically advised against on this forum.

The closed dealer network often makes obtaining parts for a DIYer difficult and usually expensive. Even if the part you require is still available by special order, the dealer might say it is not, hoping you will simply agree to buy a new complete unit.

Steve Soldo

Reaction score
Well...after a lot of research, Culligan no longer makes this circuit board. I imagine one could be found somewhere... but out of reach for the DIY'er.

So it looks like I have to get a new system. I will get one of the Fleck units.

I appreciate the comments.