Pfister parts needed for twist shower diverter

Users who are viewing this thread

Freddy C

Reaction score
Hi,

Thank goodness I found this site via search which turned up this:
https://terrylove.com/forums/index....cet-without-a-pop-off-cap-or-set-screw.77050/
I found an associated photo that covers my application.

Does anyone know where to find parts for single knob twist for bath shower (the screw in button for knob, the hot/cold indicator that goes behind the knob, the rubber gasket, and last but not least, the stem kit or o-ring kit for the bath/shower diverter stem?). The cartridge (4289 original) which eliminated the leak while off was replaced but the diverter stem has leaky o-rings and I've used round large o-ring temporarily (the original body o-ring which is probably 1-1.25 inches is a "flat" o-ring or it maybe got that way over time). The hole pattern is 5 hole, black in color.

The construction date of home was 1995, and I have used Avant Pfister 974-2920 type replacements on the sinks with same knobs (have these knobs all over my home with various Pfister faucets). I am not thrilled about the brass look, but would just like to restore what I have in use today as I'd like to keep the consistent look with all my fixtures although it is dated (providing I can get things looking new again). Anyone know where to recycle the knobs (haha) when I eventually replace all 15 of them (each knob is brass and quite hefty to say the least and the craftsmanship is unreal).

Thank you!

Freddy

Attachments

• pfister-knob.jpg
    pfister-knob.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 352

Freddy C

Reaction score
5 screws hold in the diverter valve instead of 4 at each corner. It is a single handle as shown in the photo.

Freddy C

Reaction score
Hello,

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 4.30.43 PM.png

It took me a while and I apologize...it wasnt dire as this gets used a couple of times a year. Does this flange look familiar to anyone?

Freddy