PEX question, also new product you should see!

Users who are viewing this thread

C Wolford

Reaction score
The new product is the Sioux Chief omega plate and Omini panel. I think some of you in the trade may find it useful, if you have not seen them yet.

my PEX question, most know about the the all the lawsuits in PEX. They have most the issues worked out and are giving 25 year warranty. My thing is brass Tee dezincification and lead free. They are playing with them again because of lead free.

I only have 2 Tees needed in my system, what do you guys says to sweating my own from copper Tee and copper ftg PEX adapters.

I would not have flow charts or drop ratings for the tee. If I used the the adapters from the company the warrant is from (use the complete system) I don't see why they would not honor it should another component or pipe fail in the system.

sure It might not be cost effective for in the field or mass manufacturing, but for your own home ( should you side with the benefits from PEX).

what do you think, Thanks for your time.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks