Old home reconfiguration

Users who are viewing this thread

Kyle Missaggia

Reaction score
Looking to get some eyes on a diagram I have put together for a home that previously had no venting. Gotta love the old houses!

There are two bathrooms one above and adjacent to the other sharing the wall that the two lavs are on.
The laundry is on the first floor below the upstairs bathroom directly next to 4” stack. The laundry vent can’t connect to the stack above the toilet for reason that are difficult to explain via internet(horizontal distance of about 8’)

The thick black line are my vents which are all 2" except for the stack which is 4". The toilets will be 3" and all other pipes are 2".

My main concern is the wet vent for the upstairs bathroom. I have the lav and tub draining into stack above the toilet and the vent off the lav. Is the toilet on 2nd floor considered wet vented through the stack in the diagram? (Was going to use two sanitary tees one on top of the other)

The downstairs bathroom is all wet vented as well and the toilet is last so I am thinking it’s ok like that.

Any other advice on the diagram would be much appreciated as well!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks