No water to faucets

Users who are viewing this thread

rockzo6

Reaction score
New to the forum and have a problem that has me stumped. I have a house with a well and a submersible pump. Behind the house I own 2 apartments. The well supplies water to all. When my tenants moved out the ran out of fuel, so being in upstate New York the pipes froze. I got the pipes unffroze and replaced all of the busted ones. Now to the problem. The fuacets in the apartments have very little water coming from them. The bathtubs work great as do the washing machines and toilets. What could be causing the problem with the faucets? I have the heat cranked up so no problems there. Also they have no pressure with hot water either. Sorry for the long post but I figure the more info the better.

Thanks in advance,
Greg

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucets

The most obvious answer is that the problem is in the faucet, which means the most likely problem is debris in the aerator on the end of the spout. Which is the first place the average person would check.

rockzo6

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. Ok now I feel sort of stupid. I cleaned the aerator in the first apartment and that fixed this one. Now the kitchen faucet in the other apartment has Hot water but no cold water. Could there be debris clogging the suplly line?

Greg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks