New to Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

WhiteSquirrel

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Im new around here and thought to introduce myself. My name is Nick and I have been plumbing for a little over 2 years now. Ive done quite a few things in that short time, from underground, rough in, gas, hydronics, mechanical rooms, and fixtures. Im currently enrolled in an apprentice class in Iowa to eventually obtain my journeyman's license. I plan on hanging around here to help out or seek help when a problem arises. (More likely the latter)

I do however have a question regarding licensing.

After I complete my training and pass my test for my journeyman's license, what must I do to obtain a license in Illinois? Would I have to do apprenticeship classes all over again, or could I just pay a fee and take the test?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks