New layout for basement bathroom drains needed if someone can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Thekid1

Reaction score
Hey guys, I had to change the layout on my drawings but the plumbing should be going in real soon. Can someone please offer a rough drain drawing for this layout with vents? I'm a little confused which way to face the inlet on the sump, meaning, should I aim the sump at the right toilet and build off of there or aim at the left toilet and build off that instead? Thanks.

2 toilets
2 bath sinks
2 showers
1 kitchen sink (the long RED line on the print is the kitchen sink drain which is above ground and pitched as it eventually ties into the ejector pump)

I'll post a link to drobox where I can show a pdf file which would be a lot clearer to zoom in. I'll also attach a photo. Thanks.

Screenshot_20230908_130915_Floor Plan Creator.jpg

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hey guys, I had to change the layout on my drawings but the plumbing should be going in real soon. Can someone please offer a rough drain drawing for this layout with vents? I'm a little confused which way to face the inlet on the sump, meaning, should I aim the sump at the right toilet and build off of there or aim at the left toilet and build off that instead? Thanks.

2 toilets
2 bath sinks
2 showers
1 kitchen sink (the long RED line on the print is the kitchen sink drain which is above ground and pitched as it eventually ties into the ejector pump)

I'll post a link to drobox where I can show a pdf file which would be a lot clearer to zoom in. I'll also attach a photo. Thanks.

View attachment 93887
I'm not offering a layout, but if your going to run your kitchen drain like that make sure you have an accessible cleanout and probably more than one. That is a definite future clog waiting to happen.

Pretty straight forward layout here but I would tie the kitchen sink into your bathroom truck line before I used the routing you have shown.

Thekid1

Reaction score
I'm not offering a layout, but if your going to run your kitchen drain like that make sure you have an accessible cleanout and probably more than one. That is a definite future clog waiting to happen.

Pretty straight forward layout here but I
Thank you for that. Is it ok if I put a cleanout underneathe the kitchen sink and another one right before it enters the ejector sump.