New Bathroom fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

VinnyinNJ

Reaction score
I am in the process of remodeling my bathroom and I am a novice to the world of plumbing.

I believe I have picked out quality items but would like your advice on them.

First, I plan on using an American Standard 36x36 acrylic base. We originally were going to use Swanstone but like the look of the acrylic better against the tiles we picked out. Some of the research I've done has said American Standard is OK except for their plumbing items.

Next, for the sink faucet and shower valve/trim I believe we are going for a Moen with the valve having the Moentrol feature. Did some research here and it seems the "best" brands that professionals pick are Delta and Moen. We are going to get a Grohe Relaxa Ultra 5 hand spray. Heard and saw a lot of good things about Grohe.

And last, it seems that Toto is the brand to get in a toilet bowl so that is what I plan to get.

All the items are being bought from a plumbing supply house and I am hoping to get quality components for this remodel.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Vinny

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Your decision to go with a Toto toilet deserves commendation. The other stuff is all pretty much a matter of personal choice. Go Toto :D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks