Need help with lose refill hose

Users who are viewing this thread

diy_newbie

Reaction score
Thanks for your response. So far, the refill tube has not come off after I put it back. I will try the paper clip trick if it comes loose again. I saw a lot of water spit out the crack near the top of the valve where those 4 screws are.
Please see the link with pic
http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImages/1000/65/653d59d9-d13d-4c8a-a033-798214fade8c_1000.jpg

I just looked at another toilet tank in our house and noticed a different system there, Korky without float ball. Water level in the tank is always higher than the mark inside by manufacturer. Is it normal? If not, is there a way to reset the water level to match up that line? This toilet is mostly used by the little kids so it takes a lot of abusing and not flushing right. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks