Need easy way to soften/dissolve/break up stool before flush

Users who are viewing this thread

jnet11

Reaction score
digestive syndrome causing large rounded feces..sticky..hard to flush. Help please

Reach4

Reaction score
I would look for something like a handheld bidet sprayer or a toilet diaper sprayer, but would want it to be able to produce a jet of water, rather than a gentle spray.

I looked around, but I did not see such an offering.

http://www.loogun.com/ is in the UK, but then you would have to adapt to US plumbing. Maybe there is some similar thing sold in the US.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
That's a tough one. One of the toilets that tends to get recommended for this situation is one of the Caroma line. THey have the largest trapway diameter in the industry (at least from what I can find)...about 3", where more common ones are 2-1/4" or even slightly less.

Another thought is one of the pressure assisted toilets...they have a storage tank under pressure that produces the jet to get the flush started. That jet doesn't last long, and might not last long enough to break all of a long stool apart. This is where the larger outlet pathway in the Caroma comes into play. It's much easier to get a longer, harder stool around and through a path when it is larger in diameter.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks