Moentrol shower valve - trim plate and handle available separately?

Users who are viewing this thread

ss3964spd

Reaction score
Due to poor planning on my behalf I purchased a Moen shower valve kit (Moentrol valve, chrome trim plate, handle, shower head arm and head) from a local orange box store. However, design plans have evolved to include satin nickel or brushed stainless hardware - not chrome.

Are trim plates and handles available separately for this valve? I won't be using the arm and head - ditching those in favor of a wall outlet and height adjustable hand held.

Thanks,

Dan

Lancaster

Reaction score
Satin Nickel and Brushed Stainless are not Moen finishes.
To find out what finishes are available for the replacement parts for your trim,go to this page:

http://www.moen.com/buymoen/buyparts/index.cfm

and enter the number off your trim box (i.e. T3129) into the box on the left side.You will be a shown a replacement parts list which will show what parts are available in what finishes.

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
Their customer service is excellent (800-buy-moen). They might have a suggestion.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks