Jet Pump with a stand

Users who are viewing this thread

Pitterpat

HandyWOMAN
Reaction score
Need to replace my jet pump, 1/2 hp. I'm just looking for the pump right now...Not looking to debate or other stuff.

Does anyone know of a pump that comes with or you can get a stand for it. I have the the 1950's jet pump on a stand. It is in the basement of my house and needs to be elevated about 3 ft. Or if someone has another solution, thanks.

Reach4

Reaction score
There are brackets sold to put the pump atop a pressure tank.

A stack of concrete blocks could give you your desired elevation, tho each foot you raise the pump, that's a foot less that the pump can suck from. Concrete blocks would be cheaper than a strong table.

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Yeah the lower the pump the better. You can put the pump on the floor them mount all the controls up higher.

Jet pump and PK1A.jpeg

Reach4

Reaction score
Maybe the water rises there on occasion.

Paving blocks could give the desired elevation and look better. They would still give that mass which will inhibit noise radiating.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks