Is this a Delta RP212 ball valve?

Users who are viewing this thread

horseflesh

Reaction score
I am trying to locate the rebuild kit for my shower valve. The diamond-shaped stem makes it look like the RP212, but the plastic surrounding the stem doesn't look like the RP212 rebuild kits I see.

If there is any way for me to order the wrong part, I inevitably do... I would appreciate a sanity check. Many thanks!

delta-ball-handle.jpg

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yes that is a RP212 ball. The white cam and packing is now grey in color.The easiest to order is the RP-212 ball and the RP3614 repair kit and plumbers grease or silicone grease.

horseflesh

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch! I found those two things easily enough online.

This was the first parts kit I had my eye on, RP77739, seems to be a combination of the two kits you named. Amazon comments say that the white parts pictured were replaced with grey parts so I guess it's been updated. Seems like this kit would also work, yeah?

delta-rp77739-repair-kit.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks