Idea for product to help sanitize "single pipe" deep wells with jet pumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Reach4

Reaction score
Deep well jet pumps have a foot valve (which is a check valve valve with a screen).
index.php

The user has no way to get a sanitizing solution into the area below the leathers. With a submersible pump or a 2-pipe jet system, you can pour a "flooding volume" of chlorinated (and ideally pH adjusted) water into the casing. My idea is to have a foot valve (or packer) with a built-in pressure relief-type valve that feeds the water into the bottom area if the water pressure is more than 80 psi above the pressure below.

This would need the use of a high-pressure pump to supply that sanitizing solution. That could be an expensive buy or rent however. Maybe a pressure washer could be adapted.

Anyway, I am not saying there is a viable market. I don't have a jet pump myself. Just an idea which probably will never happen.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks