How to plan a bathroom with tight space

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe the Plumber

Pluumbing, of course
Reaction score
How to plan a bathroom with tight space, and you know there is a door and a toilet at the end wehre tthe door is. I figured if I swing the toilet at an angle, I can walk right by it. Of course I need a long bathroom for that to happen. So this is what that looks like.

Don't mind the dirt, we're just doing some drywall and stuff and will be painting and cleaning.

angle-toilet-fer-sure.jpg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
You could probably place the bowl under the tank if you raised the tank and hard piped the line from the tank to bowl in the wall or some form of alcove.. I've got pics of a building that had a similar setup, but had flushometers feeding that style of toilet. Another that I saw was the tank recessed into the wall.

I was just going through my old plumbing photos and going to gather a few of my "How to fit stuff in that really shouldn't"

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks