How to make a phone stand wireless charger

Users who are viewing this thread

afternoone

Reaction score
If you have a mobile phone holder at home, but this one don't have a wireless charging function, are you entangled in another one that has a wireless charging function and discards the original one? Things may not be that bad, you just need to buy a small wireless charger and install it on the phone holder.

This is not necessarily to save money, even the product you make yourself don't look as good as the new purchases. However, the joy of the whole process and the sense of accomplishment cannot be purchased.

1. First, you need to buy a wireless charger which is small and thin enough. If it is too thick, even if it is equipped with a mobile phone, it will not be able to dock properly.

2. Next, you need to find the specific location of the wireless charging area of the phone and mark it.

3. Then, You have to see if your phone holder is large enough to allow the wireless charger to fit in the right place. If it can't, you need something to support. For example, a small wooden board, a ruler, or other small hard supporting things.

4. Next, attach the double-sided tape.

5. Stick the ruler.

6. After that, stick the wireless charger to the place which is marked, and done.

Remind, if you use the same wireless charger as I do, you need a QC3.0 adapter, and otherwise the wireless charger won't work well.

The whole process took me 10 minutes, this one I'm doing looks a little incongruous. However, as mentioned earlier, the pleasure of making something new and the sense of accomplishment after completion could not express by words, only the experienced people know.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks