How to install Delta 50150 body spray

Users who are viewing this thread

SweatOrPex

Reaction score
The bigger the attached flange, the more amplification of error you'll see if it's not perpendicular to the wall.

It can be even worse on toilet flanges, or something like a bonded membrane shower drain. The Kerdi shower drain is 11-13/16" in diameter, so a slight offset from plumb can cock an edge quite a bit.

Some of the Kohler body sprays need the nipple extension to be within 1/16", or it just won't fit. Hopefully, the Delta ones are a bit more forgiving.
I do want to try to be as exact as possible understanding I have a little wiggle room. Thanks!

Rainer

Reaction score
Be careful on ebay- there were a few sellers selling delta and showing images of delta stuff but sending what you could get Chinese junk online for 1/5 the price- I thought I was missing delta hardware until I ordered true delta body sprays'

View attachment 74446
This was the fake one- the ebayseller took it back-

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks