how long is an average volleyball game

Users who are viewing this thread

sajesak

Reaction score
hello all.
I'm here with a burning question that I hope someone can shed light on. how long is an average volleyball game? I've recently started playing and have noticed some games wrap up relatively quickly, while others seem to go on for what feels like forever. Is there a standard duration for a volleyball match, or does it vary depending on the level of play, tournament rules, or other factors? I'd love to hear about your experiences and insights regarding the average length of a volleyball game. Whether you're a seasoned player, a coach, or just someone who enjoys watching the sport, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Fitter30

Reaction score
To win a game, a team must score 25 points with a two-point difference. If they’re too closely matched, the game can continue over the 25-point maximum. On the final deciding game of the match it’s only played until 15 points, but the two-point difference still applies. In beach volleyball, a game is played to 21 points, with the same final round and tiebreak rule

sajesak

Reaction score
To win a game, a team must score 25 points with a two-point difference. If they’re too closely matched, the game can continue over the 25-point maximum VolleyMentor. On the final deciding game of the match it’s only played until 15 points, but the two-point difference still applies. In beach volleyball, a game is played to 21 points, with the same final round and tiebreak rule
appreciate your suggestion. thank you

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks