Horizontal drain line

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Harris, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Harris

Harris New Member

Hi all - working on a basement bathroom and am to the point of running my drain from the lav.

I currently have it laid out with two long sweep 90s (top down view of the rough sketch attached). I recall something about 135° max turn on horizontal line but can't find any definite answer where that came from. If I end up having to use a 45 instead of the second long sweep, how far do I offset from center of the sink to tie into the p-trap.

As always appreciate everyone's advice.

Attached Files:

2. OLD TIMER

OLD TIMER Member

That part of the code doesn't pertain to what your doing. As long as you use long sweeps youll be OK.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement