Help with understanding report and identify needs

Users who are viewing this thread

nbailey

Reaction score
I am planning a renovation/addition to my house and part of that process will involve the plumbing. For years there has only been a whole house filter and a Whirlpool water softener, which has done fine at keeping stains out of the tub, but it has seen better days. I want to make sure I replace the current system with something that is appropriately sized and, if needed, improve the filtering. This is a private well with no records that I could find so I had a lab water test done (results are attached). The sample was taken from an outside faucet that is right after the pressure tank but before the filter/softner.

Looking at the results and seeing things like Uranium, Arsenic, Floride, Lithium, etc. I'm not sure if a whole house filter and softener are enough? We currently only drink bottled water but would like to be able to drink from our tap in the future. Will a RO system be fine for the levels we have? Anything specific look concerning in the report? Would love help on understanding what to look for in a new system/recomendations.

Please, ask me any relevant questions and I will answer them the best I can. Thank you for your insight and assistance in advance!

Attachments

• Report GVDZCM.pdf
    36.3 KB · Views: 95
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks