Hansgrohe Metris M71 Leaky Faucet Head....

Users who are viewing this thread

lukas.peters

Reaction score
Bought for a great price off kijiji - perhaps I'm getting what I deserve.

The faucet functions fine in the default spray mode but when the button is pressed to engage the 2nd spray function there is a steady leak coming from inside the faucet head that will run all the way down the neck.

Leaks with either cold or hot and stops when I switch back to the first spray function.

Info is rather limited online and the Hansgrohe website isn't all that great... Im hopping someone here knows what part to order or what part I can tighten? I hesitate to just start taking it apart until I know exactly what I'm looking for.

picture of the leak attached.
thanks everyone!
~L

Attachments

• IMG_0242.jpeg
    IMG_0242.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 276

lukas.peters

Reaction score
Hello,
Did you ever find a solution? I have the same problem.
Thanks,
Chad

Hi Chad

Yes I contacted hansgrohe and they sent a new replacement head no questions asked.

They first sent me the wrong head for the newest version of this faucet, then they sent the correct one. If by chance your faucet is the new version i still have that one- they didn’t want it back.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks