Hansgrohe kitchen faucet water hose replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

Bimmerite

Reaction score
I'm putting new countertops and sink in the kitchen. We've decided to keep the existing faucet since it's still nice and works great.
The faucet is a Hansgrohe Talis Loop that we purchased at Costco many moons ago. Probably 10-15 years.

Rule of thumb has always been to replace the water hoses whenever doing this type of project. My area has really hard water so it just makes sense that since I'm in there to replace the water lines and drains.

This is where is gets weird. These Hansgrohe faucets the water hoses go into the faucet base and have a push on type connector. I can't find any information on the proper way of dismantling this to install new hot and cold water lines. I've got part numbers and can order the hoses but nothing on how to replace them. No Youtube videos, no websites, not even Hansgrohe. Plenty on replacing the sprayer line or the divider but not on a simple water hose.

So, anyone have any experience with replacing these water lines?
Are they even meant to be replaced?

Thanks in advanced!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The spray hose snaps in here.

spray-hose-snap.jpg

And the supplies thread into the faucet body, sealing with O-Rings.

hansgrohe-tallis.jpg

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you are speaking about replacing the hot and cold water supplies you will need to order the factory parts. The 96316001 are 8mm lines that are not common. They screw out counter clockwise and are normally difficult to remove.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks