GE Monogram oven

Users who are viewing this thread

blacktop37

Reaction score
In our remodeling effort,we are thinking of a GE monogram convection oven. On some blogs I cannot find very good remarks , a lot feel the fans are too loud and run too long. I trust this forums judgment. Are all convection ovens overly loud? Thank You!

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Well, a convection oven has to have a fan. I have not personally seen many, so I don't know if anyone makes a quieter one.

The convection design was brought over from the commercial field to residential. Noise was not an issue in commercial, but the speed of cooking and even heat make it very desirable.

gsfromc

Reaction score
We're on our second convection oven. First was gas, the one we have now is gas top, electric convection oven. My wife loves it, the electric in the oven is much more controlled, no hotspots. And the gas top is great for cooking. Look at Dacor, very easy to clean the top, just two easy to lift off grates. Something you'll really appreciate over the years.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks