Fleck 9100SXT No Brine Draw Unusual Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

DaleH

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 9100SXT that has been working previously, then suddenly stopped working. Standard troubleshooting revealed no brine draw.
Completed all standard repair process's in this order:
- Drain line clean.
- Brine line clean
- Float and air check valve removed and checked
- Remove and inspect brine injector block, nozzles, and screens.
- Replace brine injector valve only
- Replace top and bottom valve and seals
- Replace the drain line and move to a new location as an attempt to increase flow rate.
- Verified that the sequence on the digital display matches the mechanical position indicator
- Verified that the gears are not loose and sloppy during motion.
- Replace entire brine injector body AND injector valve (again)
- Spray entire unit down with soap in an attempt to find any air leaks. (none found)
- Removed the microswitches, cleaned the contacts, and reinstalled. (found this repair in this forum ... thx for that)

At this point I have tried every repair mentioned anywhere in this and other forums.
And It still refills the brine tank during brine draw.

This means:
- There are 3 ports to a venturi valve: The pressure inlet, the pressure outlet, and the vacuum inlet.
(The difference between the pressure inlet and outlet is the amount of vacuum draw)
- To push water out the vacuum inlet means that the outlet pressure is higher than the inlet pressure
- How is that still possible after all the valve replacements plus the relocation and replacement of the drain line?

I hope that someone is kind enough to let me know what to try next.
Dale.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks