Dripping Delta faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Rsmith99

Reaction score
I’ve replaced the cartridges, springs, and seats in this faucet twice. It works fine for a few months, then starts dripping again. The last time I used plumber silicone grease, which made it turn smooth, but now it’s dripping again.
Any ideas?

EC097DDE-7B11-4FB9-AB0B-1506FB2957BC.jpeg
14FB50CD-75D0-4442-857C-EC00D56A24C5.jpeg

Rsmith99

Reaction score
Call Delta and they will send you a new faucet.
https://www.deltafaucet.com/service-parts/warranty

They have been excellent. They recently sent me a new kitchen faucet under lifetime warrant.
They don’t make this faucet any more. Delta has lost money on me, I have called them so many times for replacement parts.
There are only two parts involved. The cartridge and the spring/seat. They use these same parts in most of their faucets. I just don’t see why it doesn’t hold like it should.

JerryR

Reaction score
They don’t make this faucet any more. Delta has lost money on me, I have called them so many times for replacement parts.
There are only two parts involved. The cartridge and the spring/seat. They use these same parts in most of their faucets. I just don’t see why it doesn’t hold like it should.

They probably will send you all new guts first and if it didn’t fix it they will replace it. I needed a replacement under warranty for a discontinued model that had corrosion when there were no parts available. They asked me to select a similar replacement from a list they sent me. They then sent me the new model.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks