Discontinued Grohe part

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by KnowlesT, Jan 16, 2021.

1. KnowlesT

KnowlesT New Member

Need help with finding this part for my Grohe shower. Does anyone have a good source for discontinued Grohe parts? And if I can’t find a replacement what are my alternatives?

background: Reference the attached photo. In order to install a pressure valve, I need to remove the white stem (reference 1 in the image). Unfortunately, long term water leak had corroded the screw (reference 2), so I couldn't remove it from the white stem. It is now stripped, and I cannot remove it. I need a replacement for:
    1) The white stem identified as (1) in the photo,
    2) The screw, identified as (2) used to attach the stem (1) to the black base, and
    3) The black square piece identified as (3) in the photo.
    The current situation is that all three pieces cannot be separated due to the stripped screw (2).

[​IMG]

539D6AD8-192F-46B4-9D6E-442821F84C1F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2021
  2. Marlinman

Marlinman In the Trades

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2021
    blue_bleeder likes this.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

blue_bleeder likes this.
  4. KnowlesT

KnowlesT New Member

Thank you! I will look this up. Appreciate the info!